The Center offers two categories of funding to currently enrolled Dartmouth students.
- Student Research Fellowships offer up to $1,000 for faculty-supervised research or creative projects in the humanities.
- Student Professional Development Fellowships offer up to $500 for participation in unpaid internships or attendance at scholarly meetings.
Proposals are held to a rigorous standard and students are urged to send the proposal to their advisor for review prior to submission. The proposal should include the following:
- a detailed description of the project or activity for which the funding is being requested,
- a budget of anticipated expenses, and
- a letter of support from a member of the faculty.
Proposals are submitted by email to [email protected].
The Leslie Center Advisory Committee meets every month, excluding December, July and August. Applications received by the first of the month in which a meeting will take place will be reviewed by the Committee that same month. Applications received after the first of the month will be reviewed by the committee in the next month in which a meeting will take place.